Once in a while I get meet-up requests over coffee from my blog readers so they can prick my brain on how to get more customers and clients for the business on the internet. Here’s a short video about one of those awesome meet-ups.
Here also are the 10 item tips that I provided specifically for their business. Check it out:
- Put up a company/brand website.
- Implement content marketing by managing a blog for your brand.
- Implement a content strategy that will engage your followers on Facebook and Twitter and continue to build your followers.
- Create an instagram account and start engaging Instagram users who have been posting photos about the brand.
- Take advantage of Foursquare. This is very powerful specially for location dependent businesses like you..
- Conduct a promo and support it with Facebook Ads to amplify the reach.
- Work with blogger advocates who can continually increase your visibility online.
- Increase your presence and influence in review sites by getting more recommendations and reviews.
- Provide Gift Certificates (GC’s) to blogger advocates so they can use these as give-aways in their blogs. This will increase increase your reach, visibility and social media following.
- Try out small business online advertising on Google Adwords.
Wanna meet up for coffee? Just fill up this FREE Consultation Form so we can schedule one real soon!