My Top 9 Social Media Management Tools
One of important aspects of digital marketing is managing your social media networks. Essentially, brands use social media to reach out and engage with their followers and customers. This is the avenue where they build relationships that could later on develop to business.
In my experience, it is best to manage your accounts in order to find your customers are and engage with them accordingly. Of course, I do all these with some handy tools. Here are my top social media management tools and how I use them in creating success online:
- Hootsuite – This is a social network management tool that I use to schedule posts on different social media networks I manage like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. You can try it for free with its trial version and eventually move to a plan that would suit your needs.
- Tweetdeck – This tool developed by Twitter is what I use to manage my personal twitter account on my desktop. It can also help you manage multiple accounts, create searches, and track topics and hashtags.
- Commun.it – It is a community management tool that I use to engage followers on Twitter as well as reach out to other influencers. With a free account, you can already manage one account. Meanwhile, Commun.it also offers several plans to manage multiple profiles.
- Tweepi – This toll definitely makes managing a Twitter account easier. Because of its bulk action, you can reach out to new followers, build and get new people to follow you, flush unfollowers, and so much more with just a few click of a button.
- Post Planner – It is an application in Facebook to help me in content curation and content research. This is great so that we can avoid running out of ideas or topics to share on our social media accounts.
- Rebel Mouse – This is a recent favorite of mine. It also helps in the social media content curation. Among its features are creating and curating original content and social web content. It also has specific features for individuals, marketers and agencies, and publishers and media.
- Google Alerts – This tool helps me listen to followers or influencers who mention a brand in different platforms. It is a simple tool that you can have free access to as long as you have a Google account.
- Social Mention- Another way to monitor and listen for any mention whether positive or negative. It features real-time social media search and analysis.
- Google Analytics – I specifically use this to measure and find out how many are visiting my website from my social media networks. Also, it’s a great way to monitor the amount of conversions I’m getting.
These are just some of the tools I use to help my business. Learn more on how to have a successful online business through the help of effective digital marketing, simply sign up for a free account on DIY Digital Marketing.