The Journey starts to being a full fledged Video Blogger!
Last week, I finally took the plunge to being a full fledged video blogger when I purchased my very first Video Camera. I didn’t have any regrets with my newest acquisition in spite of the couple of thousands of pesos that it took from my bank account. The camera I bought was a Sony Handycam HDR-XR260V with the following essential specs:
- Shoots full HD video at 1920 x 1080p
- Take still pictures at 8.9MP
- Store up to 63 hours of HD video in the internal 160 GB storage
- 55X extended zoom
- Focus Tracking – good for moving objects and sports video
- Jack of external microphone
I got so excited when I shot my first footages that fresh new ideas for video blogging started pouring in. So expect a more video content on my blog from now on.
I was forced to learn Final Cut Pro video editing to maximize the good quality footages from my new video cam. Took me about an hour watching FCP tutorial videos, an hour shooting the footages, and another hour of editing. Let me know what you think in the comments section below!