How to make your Blog go VIRAL
What does it means to be “Viral?” Essentially, it is the phenomenon of how content spreads. It is more than posting comedic photos or videos.
How can you make your blog become viral? Let me share my formula on how you can make your blog go viral.
- Once you publish your blog, put it… everywhere! – When I say everywhere, I mean everywhere; not just among your social media sites but in other mediums
- Grow your follower – great amount of followers means more people would see your posts and more chances your content will be shared.
- Make you content easy to share – Place social media sharing buttons prominently on your blog. This makes your readers share your content easier.
- Social proof – You need to be socially relevant to your target audience. When people see your social value or that other people trusts you, they will get curious and maybe even earn their trust too.
- Use videos – Videos are the most shareable content. It provides the most engagements.
- Do Search Engine Optimization – SEO is important to make sure that Google sees you and you rank high in the search engines. This lets more people to see your blog when they search for keywords related to your blog.
- Build a mailing list – It’s a great way to connect with your target audience. Ask their permission to send them an email, this way you know that they are already interested in your niche.
- Be human – Be personal and let them know who you are. This lets your audience to relate with you and you can easily establish a connection with them.
- Be an authority – Being an authority means being a good source of information about your niche.
- Create awesome content – Awesome content means remarkable content that people would want to share. Your content must provide value or information that would improve your audience’s quality of life.
Watch the video and learn how to use the formula in your own blog.