Blogs are the humanize brands. It’s a way companies can show their personal side to their customers. Of course you want to provide valuable content and don’t just post everything and anything in the blog.
Here are the top 5 tips to grow your company’s blog.
- Write blog posts for your readers not for Google – Remember, you are writing for human readers and not for the search engines. So don’t just flood your company’s blog with content packed with keywords. Produce great content that your readers will love and they will naturally share it, giving you a search engine optimization benefit. Think of your target readers first.
- Publish content designed to create actions – Create great content that your readers will love to read and ask them to take action. For example, ask them to subscribe to a mailing list, so they can be updated each time you post new content. In order to have a successful company blog, you also need high conversion rate. Build in an actionable request into your content to ensure conversion.
- Make your blog easy to read – The design and layout of your website will help readers decide if they want to stick around your blog and read the rest of your post. If it’s hard to navigate, they won’t spend time on it. You need to make sure your blog’s layout is clean, responsive, and easy to navigate.
- Expand your audience through syndication and social media – The only way to gain new readers is by introducing more people to your blog. You need to find people who will be interested in your blog. The first place to look at is in social media. You need to establish presence in several social media channels. Share all your blog posts on social media to drive in more people to your blog. Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn are all good social media outlets to start sharing your content on. Another way is by syndicating your content across larger sites that are in the same industry.
- Make your content easy to share – Make sure your readers can easy share your content with social sharing options. People like to share content that is useful.
Use these tips to grow your company blog’s readership as well as provide your target readers with great content and experience. Publish your blog with your target audience in mind and they will continue to come back for more and share your content.
5 WordPress Tips For Beginners
One of the easiest ways to market your brand is by blogging. A helpful tool to use is WordPress. The good news is you don’t need to be a genius to work with it. Now you’re excited about the possibilities WordPress can offer, let me give you some tips on fully-utilizing your WordPress-based blog. Aim […]
Infographic On WordPress Safety And Security
WordPress is one of the most popular system especially when it comes to blog. Its growing popularity also means its security and safety has been one of the major issues, users deal with. WordPress developers are doing the best they can to constantly update the security to potential threats but website owners also need to […]
10 Common Blog Writing Mistakes
Blogging is a great tool to gain more customers for any business. It is also a great platform to engage with your followers. But have you ever thought about your blog-writing mistakes? Yes, you do the usual grammar check. But what else should we watch out for when blogging? Here’s an infographic showing the 10 […]
Build Credibility Through Your Content
You can’t buy credibility. You have to earn it. It’s the same when vying for credibility on the web. Most people now have access online and can easily own a space through blogs and websites. There are tons of information and experts online that it’s hard whom you should listen to. As bloggers, you must […]
5 WordPress Mistakes To Avoid
Is your blog getting poor rankings on Google? Are you optimizing your posts? You may be doing something wrong with your WordPress website. It could be that your website is not set up correctly; hence, you are not getting the most traffic in Google. Here are five mistakes to avoid: Not using any WordPress SEO […]