Blogs are the humanize brands. It’s a way companies can show their personal side to their customers. Of course you want to provide valuable content and don’t just post everything and anything in the blog.
Here are the top 5 tips to grow your company’s blog.
- Write blog posts for your readers not for Google – Remember, you are writing for human readers and not for the search engines. So don’t just flood your company’s blog with content packed with keywords. Produce great content that your readers will love and they will naturally share it, giving you a search engine optimization benefit. Think of your target readers first.
- Publish content designed to create actions – Create great content that your readers will love to read and ask them to take action. For example, ask them to subscribe to a mailing list, so they can be updated each time you post new content. In order to have a successful company blog, you also need high conversion rate. Build in an actionable request into your content to ensure conversion.
- Make your blog easy to read – The design and layout of your website will help readers decide if they want to stick around your blog and read the rest of your post. If it’s hard to navigate, they won’t spend time on it. You need to make sure your blog’s layout is clean, responsive, and easy to navigate.
- Expand your audience through syndication and social media – The only way to gain new readers is by introducing more people to your blog. You need to find people who will be interested in your blog. The first place to look at is in social media. You need to establish presence in several social media channels. Share all your blog posts on social media to drive in more people to your blog. Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn are all good social media outlets to start sharing your content on. Another way is by syndicating your content across larger sites that are in the same industry.
- Make your content easy to share – Make sure your readers can easy share your content with social sharing options. People like to share content that is useful.
Use these tips to grow your company blog’s readership as well as provide your target readers with great content and experience. Publish your blog with your target audience in mind and they will continue to come back for more and share your content.
10 Common Blog Writing Mistakes
Blogging is a great tool to gain more customers for any business. It is also a great platform to engage with your followers. But have you ever thought about your blog-writing mistakes? Yes, you do the usual grammar check. But what else should we watch out for when blogging? Here’s an infographic showing the 10 […]
Connect, Create Meaning, Make a Difference
With today’s digital age, our ways and forms of communicating have evolved. We can now talk face to face without being present in the same room, using video chats. Also, updating 300 people about what are you up to is as simple as typing 140 characters. But it is also in this digital age where […]
The 3 Truths of Modern Business and the Internet
Brick and mortar businesses everywhere are literally struggling to outdo each other these days. And in the corporate world, big brands overshadow small business. PERIOD. Seems a little harsh, but that’s just the way it is these days. Or so we thought. The Internet or as I’d like to personally call it the great equalizer […]
Interview With Louie Sison
I have always been an open book when it comes to my experiences and journey in building an internet marketing business. Recently, I had an interview with Louie Sison, a blogger based in Pampanga, about how I started from being a web developer, spearheading my own consultancy company, and being a life coach. Pursuing an […]
A Company’s Website Is Key To Their Entire Business
Establishing a strong online presence is just as important as reaching your target sales and marketing in your community—That’s the rule in business nowadays. It’s not enough you’re marketing your business offline. Things are changing; you can’t practice all the old-school marketing in a new age. Today, your target customers are searching for your business […]
Stop Selling, Start Helping
It’s not about selling, people don’t like being sold things, but they do love to buy especially when the product is valuable to them. As online entrepreneurs, we must not look for landing the next sale. We should find out how much or how else could we help our clients. When you start taking care […]