Blogs are the humanize brands. It’s a way companies can show their personal side to their customers. Of course you want to provide valuable content and don’t just post everything and anything in the blog.
Here are the top 5 tips to grow your company’s blog.
- Write blog posts for your readers not for Google – Remember, you are writing for human readers and not for the search engines. So don’t just flood your company’s blog with content packed with keywords. Produce great content that your readers will love and they will naturally share it, giving you a search engine optimization benefit. Think of your target readers first.
- Publish content designed to create actions – Create great content that your readers will love to read and ask them to take action. For example, ask them to subscribe to a mailing list, so they can be updated each time you post new content. In order to have a successful company blog, you also need high conversion rate. Build in an actionable request into your content to ensure conversion.
- Make your blog easy to read – The design and layout of your website will help readers decide if they want to stick around your blog and read the rest of your post. If it’s hard to navigate, they won’t spend time on it. You need to make sure your blog’s layout is clean, responsive, and easy to navigate.
- Expand your audience through syndication and social media – The only way to gain new readers is by introducing more people to your blog. You need to find people who will be interested in your blog. The first place to look at is in social media. You need to establish presence in several social media channels. Share all your blog posts on social media to drive in more people to your blog. Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn are all good social media outlets to start sharing your content on. Another way is by syndicating your content across larger sites that are in the same industry.
- Make your content easy to share – Make sure your readers can easy share your content with social sharing options. People like to share content that is useful.
Use these tips to grow your company blog’s readership as well as provide your target readers with great content and experience. Publish your blog with your target audience in mind and they will continue to come back for more and share your content.
Infographic On WordPress Safety And Security
WordPress is one of the most popular system especially when it comes to blog. Its growing popularity also means its security and safety has been one of the major issues, users deal with. WordPress developers are doing the best they can to constantly update the security to potential threats but website owners also need to […]
6 Tips To Freshen Up Your Blog
We all need to freshen things up or just to update certain aspects in our daily life; maybe you can do that on your workout routine or even in your blog. Freshening it up is the same as introducing something new or incorporating another aspect. Experimenting will always be part of a business in order […]
5 Guest Posting Strategies
Blogging is all about content—Yes, we have established that already. But you also need to spread your content all over the internet to really make the most of your content. One way to do this is by submitting guest posts to blogs that are relevant to your industry. But this isn’t as easy as you […]
Content Marketing 101
Videos, blogs, and tweets – these are all part of content marketing. But until now, some are still confused as to what it really means. According to Content Marketing Institute, Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to ATTRACT, ACQUIRE, and ENGAGE a clearly defined and understood target […]
3 Ways To Improve Your Call-to-action
How do you keep your readers hooked? One way is to keep on producing valuable content. But sometimes the last sentence or 3-5 words can make them come back to your site the next day. It is the call-to-action. Usually, call-to-action includes the words “click here,” “sign-up today,” and “buy now.” They generally answer the […]
SEO Tasks You Can Outsource
As digital entrepreneurs, we would need help eventually. We can delegate them to our staff or if you are just starting out, why not outsource some of the work? SEO or Search engine optimization is important in internet marketing. But you need to dedicate ample time into it. SEO can help get more traffic for […]