Blogs are the humanize brands. It’s a way companies can show their personal side to their customers. Of course you want to provide valuable content and don’t just post everything and anything in the blog.
Here are the top 5 tips to grow your company’s blog.
- Write blog posts for your readers not for Google – Remember, you are writing for human readers and not for the search engines. So don’t just flood your company’s blog with content packed with keywords. Produce great content that your readers will love and they will naturally share it, giving you a search engine optimization benefit. Think of your target readers first.
- Publish content designed to create actions – Create great content that your readers will love to read and ask them to take action. For example, ask them to subscribe to a mailing list, so they can be updated each time you post new content. In order to have a successful company blog, you also need high conversion rate. Build in an actionable request into your content to ensure conversion.
- Make your blog easy to read – The design and layout of your website will help readers decide if they want to stick around your blog and read the rest of your post. If it’s hard to navigate, they won’t spend time on it. You need to make sure your blog’s layout is clean, responsive, and easy to navigate.
- Expand your audience through syndication and social media – The only way to gain new readers is by introducing more people to your blog. You need to find people who will be interested in your blog. The first place to look at is in social media. You need to establish presence in several social media channels. Share all your blog posts on social media to drive in more people to your blog. Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn are all good social media outlets to start sharing your content on. Another way is by syndicating your content across larger sites that are in the same industry.
- Make your content easy to share – Make sure your readers can easy share your content with social sharing options. People like to share content that is useful.
Use these tips to grow your company blog’s readership as well as provide your target readers with great content and experience. Publish your blog with your target audience in mind and they will continue to come back for more and share your content.
Share And Engage
These days, we have so many ways and medium to connect that sharing information becomes so easy. Meanwhile, what and how we connect can dictate the amount of influence we have on people. A recommendation can make us while an opinion can break us. With all the information available online, we sometimes don’t know which […]
Blogs As The First Piece Of Social Media Real Estate
Online businesses today can’t just rely on their websites. They need to set a strong online presence and to engage with people. Social media will help, but having a blog will be even more valuable. When it comes to real estate, you want to own a home, not rent it. If you are serious about […]
Content Marketing Is A Commitment, Not A Campaign
Image from braca-montes.com People go online to find information. They may be looking for videos, articles, or even images, but they are all after to gain more knowledge on certain topics. This is why content marketing is an important aspect of online marketing. With the help of content marketing, entrepreneurs can easily provide their target […]
Quick Edit And Other Features In WordPress
Time is always of the essence in everything we do. That’s why if we can save some time even in editing blogs. Here’s when Quick Edit and Bulk Actions features come in handy. You only need to place the cursor on the title of the post you want to edit and click the Quick Edit […]
Tips On How To Speed Up The Blog Writing Process
Blogging is not necessarily a fast process. We actually take time in coming up with awesome posts. What I will share won’t let you create 10 well-written and content-rich posts in an hour. It will however cut your time in creating relevant content. First, create with a list before writing your blog. Just write down […]