Blogs are the humanize brands. It’s a way companies can show their personal side to their customers. Of course you want to provide valuable content and don’t just post everything and anything in the blog.
Here are the top 5 tips to grow your company’s blog.
- Write blog posts for your readers not for Google – Remember, you are writing for human readers and not for the search engines. So don’t just flood your company’s blog with content packed with keywords. Produce great content that your readers will love and they will naturally share it, giving you a search engine optimization benefit. Think of your target readers first.
- Publish content designed to create actions – Create great content that your readers will love to read and ask them to take action. For example, ask them to subscribe to a mailing list, so they can be updated each time you post new content. In order to have a successful company blog, you also need high conversion rate. Build in an actionable request into your content to ensure conversion.
- Make your blog easy to read – The design and layout of your website will help readers decide if they want to stick around your blog and read the rest of your post. If it’s hard to navigate, they won’t spend time on it. You need to make sure your blog’s layout is clean, responsive, and easy to navigate.
- Expand your audience through syndication and social media – The only way to gain new readers is by introducing more people to your blog. You need to find people who will be interested in your blog. The first place to look at is in social media. You need to establish presence in several social media channels. Share all your blog posts on social media to drive in more people to your blog. Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn are all good social media outlets to start sharing your content on. Another way is by syndicating your content across larger sites that are in the same industry.
- Make your content easy to share – Make sure your readers can easy share your content with social sharing options. People like to share content that is useful.
Use these tips to grow your company blog’s readership as well as provide your target readers with great content and experience. Publish your blog with your target audience in mind and they will continue to come back for more and share your content.
Take Massive Determined Action
There is only one way to succeed; and that is to take action. Your goal will remain a goal if you don’t do anything about it. Hard work and preparation is key to success. However, the right attitude also plays a big part. Having a positive attitude in achieving your goal gives you the drive […]
Design and Marketing: Marketing Without Design Is Lifeless
Design and marketing goes hand in hand. One succeeds with the other’s help. Together, they can bring success in any entrepreneurs’ strategy. Von R. Glitschka said, “Marketing without design is lifeless, and design without marketing is mute.” Design brings out more than just color. It brings out life. It lets a product speak to its […]
Content may be King, but Marketing is Queen
Nowadays, digital entrepreneurs are seeing the importance of valuable content on their websites. But social media marketing also helps bring in readers and followers. And like the quote above said, “Content is king, but marketing is queen, and runs the household.”
Be Creative And Experiment With Your Marketing
There’s always a new marketing campaign coming out every once in a while. Sometimes we look at these campaigns and question whether or not they are applicable for our business. We often get inspired and can’t wait to adapt them to our own brand. There really are no right or wrong marketing. It’s about how […]
Hot WordPress Trends For 2014
It’s no secret that WordPress is a popular CMS-based website platform today. In fact, at least 19% of websites in the Internet are powered by WordPress and that number will just grow this 2014. WordPress website trends constantly changed for the last 10 years. This year, it will be an entirely new ballgame. Below are […]
Giveaway Items Reinforce Your Expert Identity
Who doesn’t enjoy a freebie here and there? We all do. But what do the people giving away these items gain? Giveaway items are part of marketing and branding. Brands and influencers see the items as their representative to let clients know who they are and what they offer. Meanwhile, entrepreneurs need to be careful […]