I’ll be Speaking at the Digital Influencer Marketing Summit Cebu 2012
That’s right, the land of the world’s best lechon (roasted pig) is where I’m going to speak for the Digital Influencers Marketing Summit – Cebu. this November 24, 2012 at the SM City Cebu – and quite frankly, I’m very excited to meet new people, learn new things and, most of all, get to share what I’ve learned after a decade of my Internet career.
Here are a few things you could expect from the Digital Influencers Marketing Summit in Cebu:
1. Topics on getting your brand or business known online. You can get the best insights, learning and strategies of getting your brand or business online. Learn how to make your audience define what your business or brand is online, You want to be a digital influencer someday? No problem! Just make sure you attend this summit and influencers from across the Philippines will show you how.
2. Awesome speakers that are authorities in their respective industries and niches. Who is better to speak about being known as a digital influencer and having an awesome Internet presence than those who are bona fide digital infleuncers themselves? Again, these people are experienced in their respective fields and have earned their right to be called influencer.
3. New ways you can learn to be a digital influencer in your own right. Besides learning new strategies and from the experts themselves, the Summit allows you to communicate and share ideas with other aspiring digital influencers and brand advocates.
4. Lots and lots of people who are interested in the Internet marketing field – potential clients! Regardless whether you’re a business man looking to get more clients online, offline or a blogger who’s trying to earn money while writing for his passion, being in the Summit is a must! Think of the all the networking potential!
5. Bloggers, Internet marketers, etc. Again, an exchange of ideas with people who know a thing or two about their respective industry is always a good thing.
Also, lest I forget the world’s best lechon?
See ya’ll there!