The Digital Entrepreneur Mastermind Club [DIGIENTREP]
What is a Mastermind Club?
A Mastermind is a union of like-minded individuals, collaboratively working together to achieve a common purpose by sharing knowledge and resources as they support each other’s their individual goals.
The concept of a Mastermind was originally coined by Napoleon Hill in his best selling book “Think and Grow Rich.” While he was working on this book, he was very much influenced by the Steel Industrialist Andrew Carnegie. According to Hill:
““Mr. Carnegie’s Master Mind group consisted of a staff of approximately fifty men, with whom he surrounded himself, for the DEFINITE PURPOSE of manufacturing and marketing steel. He attributed his entire fortune to the POWER he accumulated through this ‘Master Mind.’”
Since then, Mastermind groups have been a driving force in creating tremendous results in businesses and in the achievement of goals of organizations.
What is the Digital Entrepreneur Mastermind Group?
The Digital Entrepreneur Mastermind Group or DigiEntrep is a Mastermind Group who’s main purpose is to Empower 1,000 Filipino Digital Entrepreneurs by the year 2018, thereby increase the Filipino Economic Level and improve the quality of living in the Philippines. DigiEntrep will be composed of both seasoned and newbie Entrepreneurs from diverse industries who wish to create business success in the Internet in this digital age.
DigiEntrep is part of Francia Internet Marketing Training and Consultancy Group.
What are the benefits of being admitted to DigiEntrep?
Some of the benefits include:
- A support group dedicated to your online success.
- Get the benefit of diverse perspectives, input and feedback.
- Get access to resources and connections you might not have had on your own.
- Receive accountability and inspiration from the group, enabling you to maintain focus in achieving your goal.
- Weekly Mastermind Meetings.
- Webinars and Online Discussions
- Membership Portal and Facebook Group
- Online Library of Digital Marketing Resources
- audio books
- checklists and guides
- Quarterly Workshops
- Internet Business Planning Sessions and Consultancy
- Discounts on Trainings, Conventions and Other Services
- And Much More.
How can I be admitted to DigiEntrep?
DigiEntrep is open to all Filipino Entrepreneurs regardless of business experience, age, gender, industry or location, who wish to network with like minded people and attain business success by harnessing the power of the Internet and other digital technologies.
Here are the basic requirements to be admitted to the club:
- An invitation to attend the orientation
- Attendance to the orientation.
- A letter of Intent.
- A fully accomplished application form.
- A written vouch of confidence from an existing member.
- An interview with the DigiEntrep Chairman.
Please fill up this form to reserve a seat to the FREE Mastermind Workshop on March 16, Saturday, 9:30-11:30am at the 3rd Floor Seminar Hall of the Philippine Red Cross, Shaw Blvd. Pasig City:
See you there! ☺