Although it is true that a Mastermind Group is a powerful tool in creating success for your business, it is still a fact that not everyone would equally benefit from a Mastermind. And one’s ability to benefit from a Mastermind Group will greatly affect one’s level of participation and commitment. That’s why it is important that you first assess if there is value for you in joining a Mastermind Group.
Below are 12 questions that will help you find out if a Mastermind Group is right for you at this time. As you go through each question, look deeper in to yourself and sincerely answer them with either a YES or a NO.
- Do you work alone or with just a few people most of the time?
- Can your business benefit from a flow of fresh inputs and ideas?
- Are you stronger is some aspects of your business and weaker on others?
- Are there times that you have difficulty to stay positive and motivated at work?
- Do you have a long “To-Do” list and at time procrastinate to get them done?
- Are you only accountable to yourself and nobody else with the business that you do?
- Do you feel the need to sometimes brainstorm with other people and validate your ideas?
- Do you sometimes feel discouraged of potential failures in your business?
- Will you benefit from feedback or critique from other people about certain aspects of your business?
- Are you open to other people’s thoughts, ideas, suggestions and recommendations?
- Do you believe you can learn a lot from other people’s inputs?
- Do you at times feel the need to have other people around you who can provide you a “reality-check”.
Tally your answers and count the number of YESes. The more questions you answered with a “YES”, the more open you will be to the process of the Mastermind, and the more easy it will be for you to benefit from the group. Otherwise, I suggest that you think twice before you join a Mastermind Group and try it out once you are ready.
Join me and other “like-minded” Entrepreneurs as we work, network and collaborate in support of our individual Online Businesses.
Come to the first orientation night of the Digital Entrepreneurs Mastermind Club.(DigiEntrep). Feb. 7, Thursday. 7:00pm at the Juanitos Bistro inside Brgy. Kapitolyo.
Click here to find out more == >> https://www.benfrancia.com/
Also please join the FB event at == > http://www.facebook.com/
How does a Mastermind Group work?
A Mastermind group is no rocket science; it’s not very difficult to understand how it works. As I mentioned previously, it is more like a company’s advisory board where a group of people discusses on ways to achieve a definite goal. One Mastermind group can differ from another. The classic example is Andrew Carnegie’s Mastermind […]
Mastermind Group Checklist
You’ve learned what a mastermind group is and how it works. Now, you’re really considering joining one, but you’re still not so sure. Being in a Mastermind group is also a lot like being in a relationship. It’s a commitment and your willingness to make it work plays a big factor in its success. Knowing […]
The Lord of the Rings: Product of a Mastermind Group
There have been a lot of mastermind groups in the past. Some of them weren’t labeled as a mastermind group; but have the same agenda and system as a mastermind group. One of these is the Inklings. Never heard of it before? Well I’m pretty sure you’ve heard of the classic series of The Chronicles […]
Mastermind Billionaire: Andrew Carnegie
In a nutshell, a mastermind group can be formed by surrounding yourself with people dedicated and committed in improving their lives or businesses and are accountable for the goals they have set for themselves. Think of what hanging out with lazy people who don’t have goals and aim nothing could do to you. The effect […]
Mastermind Group: The Vagabonds
Mastermind groups have existed long before Napoleon Hill even defined what it is. Back then people didn’t label it as such. For many, it was more of a meeting intended for camaraderie, transcending to a meeting of people who surrounded themselves with inspiring individuals and hopefully learn from them. An example of this is that […]