Starting a business website or blog is actually easy, but some small business owners may feel lost at how to start with it. First off, there are a lot of options and can be difficult to make the right decision.
WordPress is one of the most popular platforms today. And business owners choose it for a reason. So here’s a guide to help you on why you should choose WordPress as your website platform.
- It’s really easy to install – Installation is easy when you use WordPress. You don’t need any programming skills to set it up.
- The interface is user friendly – Once installed, WordPress is very to navigate and use. Even newbies can easily get around the interface. It is also easy to explore and get familiar with so setting up is quicker.
- Easy to customize – You don’t want just a regular, run-of-the-mill website. You want one that reflects what you and your business is all about. Therefore, you need to customize it. WordPress comes with a wide collection of themes, widgets, and plugins that will let you customize your website’s look and function.
- WordPress makes it easy to interact with readers – Your readers and followers can easily subscribe for updates and leave comments on your blog. Also, you don’t need to register for an account to leave a comment in a WordPress based blog, encouraging visitors to interact with you.
- Huge WordPress community – There are a large number of developers and designers working on WordPress so if you would need professional help, you can easily find one.
Share your experience about your WordPress based website and blog below. Let me know what’s your thoughts about this platform.