Once in a while I get meet-up requests over coffee from my blog readers so they can prick my brain on how to get more customers and clients for the business on the internet. Here’s a short video about one of those awesome meet-ups.
Here also are the 10 item tips that I provided specifically for their business. Check it out:
- Put up a company/brand website.
- Implement content marketing by managing a blog for your brand.
- Implement a content strategy that will engage your followers on Facebook and Twitter and continue to build your followers.
- Create an instagram account and start engaging Instagram users who have been posting photos about the brand.
- Take advantage of Foursquare. This is very powerful specially for location dependent businesses like you..
- Conduct a promo and support it with Facebook Ads to amplify the reach.
- Work with blogger advocates who can continually increase your visibility online.
- Increase your presence and influence in review sites by getting more recommendations and reviews.
- Provide Gift Certificates (GC’s) to blogger advocates so they can use these as give-aways in their blogs. This will increase increase your reach, visibility and social media following.
- Try out small business online advertising on Google Adwords.
Wanna meet up for coffee? Just fill up this FREE Consultation Form so we can schedule one real soon! 🙂
Just for Fun Fridays: Having a Blog Content Plan
Whenever you’re using a blog to market your business, it’s always recommended to have a content plan so you can update your audience as consistently as possible. While it’s true that ideas for a blog post can come from anywhere, a content plan gives you a direction with the content you want to present to […]
5 Things You Have to Remember When Hiring Someone
Let’s admit it.We can’t do everything on our own. We are gifted with only two hands, two feet a brain and a heart. We are social creatures who depend on other individuals’ talents for a common cause. Evolution has taught us that and it pretty much reflects in what humanity has achieved in the past […]
[VIDEO] A Freelancer’s Journey to becoming an Entrepreneur
Here’s the video recording of my talk during PeepCon entitled: “A Freelancer’s Journey to becoming an Entrepreneur!” I had a great time sharing my story to the 200+ awesome participants of the event. Congratulation’s again to Glen Dimaandal for successfully staging this high value learning event for the community! 🙂
Eureka! Coffee Meetups! :)
So for the past few days, I wondered how I can help people out and respond to their request on meeting up with them to answer more of their questions. I thought of a range of things, from having a separate pure Q&A workshop to just extending the Q&A time for my next workshops. Then, […]