What does it means to be “Viral?” Essentially, it is the phenomenon of how content spreads. It is more than posting comedic photos or videos.
How can you make your blog become viral? Let me share my formula on how you can make your blog go viral.
- Once you publish your blog, put it… everywhere! – When I say everywhere, I mean everywhere; not just among your social media sites but in other mediums
- Grow your follower – great amount of followers means more people would see your posts and more chances your content will be shared.
- Make you content easy to share – Place social media sharing buttons prominently on your blog. This makes your readers share your content easier.
- Social proof – You need to be socially relevant to your target audience. When people see your social value or that other people trusts you, they will get curious and maybe even earn their trust too.
- Use videos – Videos are the most shareable content. It provides the most engagements.
- Do Search Engine Optimization – SEO is important to make sure that Google sees you and you rank high in the search engines. This lets more people to see your blog when they search for keywords related to your blog.
- Build a mailing list – It’s a great way to connect with your target audience. Ask their permission to send them an email, this way you know that they are already interested in your niche.
- Be human – Be personal and let them know who you are. This lets your audience to relate with you and you can easily establish a connection with them.
- Be an authority – Being an authority means being a good source of information about your niche.
- Create awesome content – Awesome content means remarkable content that people would want to share. Your content must provide value or information that would improve your audience’s quality of life.
Watch the video and learn how to use the formula in your own blog.
After Publish Blog Post Checklist
There are so many things to consider before publishing a blog post. We often create our own checklist just to make sure we cover everything and that no detail is left behind. Pat Flynn of smartpassiveincome.com believes that we should also form a checklist on after we publish a blog post. He said that most […]
Motivate Yourself To Blog!
It’s 2014 and we are all gearing up for the new chapter in our lives. When it comes to blogging, you need to keep yourself motivated to write great content. It’s natural to feel stuck but why let that happen? It’s better to stay motivated and keep your blog rolling all year round. Here are […]
The Advantages of Blogging for Your Business
Blogging is no longer just an avenue to express your feelings online. Now, it has become a way to build your business’ online presence. Although not necessary, it has proven to be a great way to increase visitor traffic to your website. Thus, helping increase the chance of getting customers and improving sales. But how […]
Integrating Social Media Platforms With Your WordPress Site
Social media is the best marketing strategy for a blog. It lets readers and followers to easily share your content. This is why you need to integrate various social media services into your website. You can opt to install a plugin to embed the sharing buttons and links on your website. Another option is using […]
5 Sites For WordPress Tips
We are always on the lookout for improvements and how else we can make our blogs better. We often rely on tips and hacks to find the best ways to make sure our WordPress-based blogs up to date. Recently, I found some great resources that would help bloggers to update and improve their WordPress-based websites. […]