It’s 2014 and we are all gearing up for the new chapter in our lives. When it comes to blogging, you need to keep yourself motivated to write great content. It’s natural to feel stuck but why let that happen? It’s better to stay motivated and keep your blog rolling all year round.
Here are some ways to do it.
- Create a series. If you are having a hard time coming up with a new topic to blog every day then pick a larger topic and break it down over a week or so. It’s a great way to keep your readers from coming back to your blog, as they want to find out what you will talk about next.
- Let your readers get involve by letting them ask you questions. These questions are great starting point on new topics you can cover as well.
- Check your old posts. Trends and updates are great topics to discuss on your blog. Your old posts may need to be updated. Revisit them and revise by creating a new blog post.
- Write down your ideas. Better yet, keep an idea journal where that you can go back to in those times when you feel like you’re stuck. When you get that bright idea, jot it down. You’ll be thankful you did when you encounter that writer’s block.
- Read other blogs. Reading always lead to inspirations. When we can’t start our own writing, we can always read other’s to start us off. You will find that motivation from reading what others have to say on certain topics. Maybe you have your own opinion on the matter, blog about it!
- Just keep writing. This is the golden rule. When you don’t feel inspired, just write down your thoughts, pretty soon you will end up with a relevant article for your readers. Even if you feel like you are writing something senseless, just let the words flow, you’ll eventually hit that blog-worthy copy you wanted.
Got other tips on how to keep that blogging bug going? Do you have your own way in staying motivated? Share them on the comments below.
Blogging Gets You More Business
So it’s a given fact that Google loves blogs. This is because blogs are made not by corporations or businesses, rather, people Real, live actual people who blog out of passion or maybe even boredom. And people are bound to trust other people – not just legal entities like corporations. But the point is that […]
What Are Your Blogging Goals?
Now you’re done with the webhosting and domain name. You even named your blog already, what now? Aside from fixing you blog schedule, you need to know what are your long-term blogging goals. These goals will set the standard of what you blog about, how often you want to do it, and what do you […]
Hot WordPress Trends For 2014
It’s no secret that WordPress is a popular CMS-based website platform today. In fact, at least 19% of websites in the Internet are powered by WordPress and that number will just grow this 2014. WordPress website trends constantly changed for the last 10 years. This year, it will be an entirely new ballgame. Below are […]
Why Blogging Is Good For Your Business?
People go online to search for information. Whether they are looking for a review or some contact info, chances are they might be looking at what your business can offer them. Your customers are online, so it is just natural that you go online too. Build your presence online and provide them with what they […]
Tips On How To Speed Up The Blog Writing Process
Blogging is not necessarily a fast process. We actually take time in coming up with awesome posts. What I will share won’t let you create 10 well-written and content-rich posts in an hour. It will however cut your time in creating relevant content. First, create with a list before writing your blog. Just write down […]