One of important aspects of digital marketing is managing your social media networks. Essentially, brands use social media to reach out and engage with their followers and customers. This is the avenue where they build relationships that could later on develop to business.
In my experience, it is best to manage your accounts in order to find your customers are and engage with them accordingly. Of course, I do all these with some handy tools. Here are my top social media management tools and how I use them in creating success online:
- Hootsuite – This is a social network management tool that I use to schedule posts on different social media networks I manage like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. You can try it for free with its trial version and eventually move to a plan that would suit your needs.
- Tweetdeck – This tool developed by Twitter is what I use to manage my personal twitter account on my desktop. It can also help you manage multiple accounts, create searches, and track topics and hashtags.
- Commun.it – It is a community management tool that I use to engage followers on Twitter as well as reach out to other influencers. With a free account, you can already manage one account. Meanwhile, Commun.it also offers several plans to manage multiple profiles.
- Tweepi – This toll definitely makes managing a Twitter account easier. Because of its bulk action, you can reach out to new followers, build and get new people to follow you, flush unfollowers, and so much more with just a few click of a button.
- Post Planner – It is an application in Facebook to help me in content curation and content research. This is great so that we can avoid running out of ideas or topics to share on our social media accounts.
- Rebel Mouse – This is a recent favorite of mine. It also helps in the social media content curation. Among its features are creating and curating original content and social web content. It also has specific features for individuals, marketers and agencies, and publishers and media.
- Google Alerts – This tool helps me listen to followers or influencers who mention a brand in different platforms. It is a simple tool that you can have free access to as long as you have a Google account.
- Social Mention– Another way to monitor and listen for any mention whether positive or negative. It features real-time social media search and analysis.
- Google Analytics – I specifically use this to measure and find out how many are visiting my website from my social media networks. Also, it’s a great way to monitor the amount of conversions I’m getting.
These are just some of the tools I use to help my business. Learn more on how to have a successful online business through the help of effective digital marketing, simply sign up for a free account on DIY Digital Marketing.
Content Marketing 101
Videos, blogs, and tweets – these are all part of content marketing. But until now, some are still confused as to what it really means. According to Content Marketing Institute, Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to ATTRACT, ACQUIRE, and ENGAGE a clearly defined and understood target […]
You Can’t Shortcut Relationships
Successful internet marketing rely on the relationships we build. It’s not just about selling or offering products. We need to make a connection with our readers and followers. Building relationships take time and like Scott Stratten said, “You can’t shortcut relationships.” There are no shortcuts in building relationships. Just think of your closest and best […]
Customer Empathy: The Key to a Successful Business Innovation
iTunes by far could be the most popular digital media player in the planet right now. Back in the day when digital piracy in the music industry is so rampant especially with the availability of cool software allowing people to download every song that they can think of, companies in the same industry argued that […]
The Power Of Word Of Mouth
Word-of-mouth recommendation has always been powerful, even now when you can almost get everything online. In fact, Joe Pulizzo and Newt Barrett said, “Word-of-mouth marketing has always been important. Today, it’s more important than ever because of the power of the Internet.” The Internet is a free space where anyone can almost say anything. Information […]
Digital Marketing 101
Even now at a time when internet marketing is no longer new, some are still not sure of what it truly is and how it can help their businesses. To help you on that, let me share the what’s and why’s of digital marketing. What is internet marketing? How do you define it? Well, according […]
New Marketing Is About Relationships
“Buy now! Get it today!”—These are some of the things we used to hear on marketing and advertising spills. But nowadays, it’s not all about how good what you are saying and where you are saying it. It’s about the relationship you have with your customers. Marketing has evolved and is no longer what […]