Content marketing is a great part of internet marketing that has been proven to generate success in terms of gaining new leads and customers. A lot of brands are already realizing the power of content and taking advantage of it. More importantly, content marketing can take your brand to new heights.
Below are some tips I believe will help brands and companies with their content marketing strategies:
- Be Platform Agnostic – Focus on the content first, before focusing on the platform. If you focus on the content, regardless on the platform evolution, you will succeed.
- Be a Content Curator – Use content curation in order to expand your content. At the same time, you get to share the content and engage with other authors and influencers.
- Use Videos – It is the most viral type of content. Take advantage of it.
- Tell Your Story – Add a personal touch and personal flavor, in order to relate more with your target audience. This is how you can humanize the brand. Share a part of you with your audience.
- Repurpose Content – This allows different version and different formats of your content. It’s a solution to never running out of content as well.
- Provide Value – Content must always address a specific concern. It must be actionable. Make sure you answer questions and even offer solutions to improve the lives of your audience.
Want to learn more about content marketing? View the replay of my webinar about Content Marketing 101.
[INFOGRAPHIC] Inbound Marketing VS Outbound Marketing
In a world that’s filled to the brim with ads, both online and offline, there exists a type of marketing that really (and literally) draws leads and customers in. It also makes them convert more! Inbound marketing involves the creation content that’s custom-fit for a particular type of audience. This sort of content is something […]
Content Is Fire, Social Media Is Gasoline
In order to drive your internet marketing strategy success, you need to be fully stocked with great supplies. These are valuable and relevant content and powerful social media management. Internet marketing is more than search engine optimization, it also needs the help of content and social media. It’s just like what Jay Baer said, “Content […]
Connect, Create Meaning, Make a Difference
With today’s digital age, our ways and forms of communicating have evolved. We can now talk face to face without being present in the same room, using video chats. Also, updating 300 people about what are you up to is as simple as typing 140 characters. But it is also in this digital age where […]
10 Reasons Why You Need A Digital Marketing Strategy
Smart Insights has established the fact you need a digital plan to support your organization’s digital transformation. In an informal poll they ran back in 2012 and 2013, they found how widely formal digital strategies were used. Results showed that around two-thirds to three quarters of respondents don’t have a digital plan. Also, many of […]
4 Mobile Marketing Steps Every Business Should Take
With the popularity of smartphones, it’s no surprise entrepreneurs need to make the necessary changes to keep up with the consumers. Entrepreneurs need to make sure that their online businesses are ready for mobile marketing. This simply means that their websites are mobile-friendly and can actually deliver marketing efforts through mobile systems. How? This is […]
Facebook Marketing 101: Managing Facebook Engagement
Brands take advantage of their Facebook Pages, knowing this is a great platform to engage with their target audience and distribute content. In order to succeed, you need to make sure you are managing the content and engagement in Facebook well. First off, you need to do your Facebook Content Plan by answering these You […]